Client: Baltimore Orchard Project
- Baltimore Orchard Project currently connects its volunteers through meet ups coordinated through an email distribution list.
- There is a chance to miss emails.
- Information on orchard health is lost.
- Difficult to connect volunteers with one another and track those who sign up for events.
Development of a social networking application which will:
- Provide a space for volunteers to better identify themselves
- Connect with like-minded individuals
- Inform volunteers of orchard status and events important to the individual
- Provide a more efficient way for interested Baltimoreans to sign up and volunteer
Paper Prototype Testing
Tech Prototype Testing
Final Tech Prototype in Axure